VP/Asst VP, Industry Banker (Construction & Infrastructure), Sector Solutions
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
Your responsibilities include supporting the Centre of Excellence Head in the Construction and Infrastructure Sector (“Sector”) for growing and delivering financial and non-financial targets for the Sector assigned for the various coverage segments (Corporate Banking, MNC, Commercial Banking and Financial Institution Group) across the key UOB Asean franchise markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing leads generation for assigned Sector;
- Providing insights packs and preparing the ‘pitch’ decks, jointly with Business Analytics team;
- Consolidating the MIS for tracking of sales force performance;
- Supporting the COE Head, Relationship Managers and Product Partners for acquisition and servicing of key strategic client relationships in individual market;
- Gathering insights from Relationship Managers / Product Partners in markets for Business Intelligence Team;
- Jointly developing the Sector Specific Value Propositions with Business Analytics, Product, Risk and Operations teams.
- Degree Bachelor’s degree in technical subjects – Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Engineering.
- 5-7 year experience in Sector in a similar role and/or Corporate / Commercial banking in Asia in a client serving role;
- Good understanding of Corporate / Commercial banking products
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)