VP / Assistant VP, Relationship Manager, Structured Trade & Commodity Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Develop and manage trade finance business focusing on bulk commodities (petroleum, metals and soft commodities) and serve as a trade specialist to commodity clients
- Manage a portfolio to strengthen existing client relationships including attending to client inquiries, transactional and operational requests within assigned portfolios.
- Develop new relationships
- Prepare and / or review credit proposals, financial analysis, market studies, due diligence and other related credit reports
- Attain revenue and strategic growth targets whilst maintaining a high-quality loan book
- Minimally a recognised degree in a relevant field
- At least 6-8 years of credit and marketing experience
- Possess both general banking and good trade finance knowledge
- Relevant experience in the area of Structured Trade and / or Commodity Financing and understanding of the mechanism, financing structures and technicalities
- Good credit acumen to identify and mitigate financing risks and analytical ability
- Highly motivated, team player and willing to take on challenges
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Some regional traveling is required
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)