VP / Assistant VP, Relationship Manager, Corporate Wealth Management, Group Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of customers
- Be responsible for the growth of Current and Savings Account deposits
- Generate interest income and fees income through cross-sellingÂ of Cash Management Solutions, Treasury products e.g.Â Structured Deposits, Maxi-yield, Foreign Exchange and Bancassurance products
- Acquire new to bank customers through marketing/ promotion initiatives and working closely with strategic partners within and outside of the bank
- Handle any servicing and KYC/AML/Sanction-related matters pertaining to the portfolio
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or Banking & Finance preferably with some credit and marketing experience in handling local SME businesses
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and able to deliver targets
- Dedicated, self-driven and highly-motivated
- Ability to cope with high volume of workload and to multi-task
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)