VP / Assistant VP, Product Manager, Portfolio Management / Loans, Group Wholesale Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
You will be part of the Portfolio Management – Loans Product Team and your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Group Wholesale Banking Business Teams and key partners to develop and structure new loan products
- Organise product programme work groups across Front, Middle and Back offices to holistically assess product relevance, legal and regulatory compliance and operationalisation of loan products and process enhancements
- Identify and document detailed product features, product risks, funding requirement, product policies, operating guidelines and align credit application processes and policies
- Manage and monitor loan product usage & returns and adherence to SLAs
- Maintain and review the loan covenants library
- Work closely with System & Solutions team to develop and help design streamlined solutions for our Next Gen Loan-Origination and Approval system
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3-5 years’ of relevant working experience in financial institution
- Relevant experience in loan processes, policies and system solutions is preferred
- A team player with strong communication and analytical skill and be able to relate well to all levels of people
- Positive, self-driven person who works independently under tight timelines
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)