VP / Assistant VP, Product Manager, Account Services, Cash Management, Group Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
The Product Manager, Account Services will have oversight and responsibility for the management and commercialization of account related products. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Work with various parties in the Bank to build business cases, define requirements based on customersâ€™ needs as well as manage competitor benchmarking and market research for new initiatives or product enhancements.
- Understand the product financials and develop product strategies to ensure sustainable performance.
- Ensure clear understanding of our product capabilities across various business units through proactive communication programs, internal workshops and seminars.
- Provide end-to-end oversight on commercialization activities prior to product launches and ensure effective post-launch performance tracking and review.
- Engage stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, coverage teams etc to ensure end to end delivery of solution to clients.
- Work closely with in-country Cash Product teams to ensure alignment of regional product strategies.
- Work with key partners on process efficiency projects including local and regional client onboarding and account opening for the wholesale bank business.
- Tertiary qualification with 5 - 6 yearsâ€™ relevant working experience and sound knowledge of Cash Management business, ideally with knowledge of end-to-end account opening process and pricing/billing solutions.
- Able to handle multiple demands and work with teams across multiple locations
- A highly-motivated self-starter and strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to keep abreast of changes in markets, customer requirements, competitorsâ€™ responses and use this information to identify new business.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)