VP / Assistant VP, Product Development, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
The job focuses on product development for the retail, wholesale and HNWI client segments of the asset management business, supporting UOBAM Singapore and its regional offices. Â
- Work closely with the business development teams to identify and develop products that meet the needs of the different client segments.
- Work with various support teams (e.g., Operations, Legal and Compliance) to ensure timely delivery/ launch of products.
- Participate in firm/ group level projects. Â
- Recognised banking or finance university degree with at least 5 to 8 years of prior experience in banking/asset management product development
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively
- Independent worker with excellent verbal and report-writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)