VP / Assistant VP, Credit Origination Specialist
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
- Working with Senior Client Advisors, Client Advisor Assistants and Senior Credit Origination Specialists to prepare proposals for credit facilities
- Propose appropriate solutions to SCAs that meet client needs and generate a reasonable return for PB
- Work with Group Credit and Group Legal to address any concerns regarding facility structure or documentation
- Perform annual or periodic reviews of credit facilities
- Manage risks in loan books through deal screening and appropriate structuring
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Credit Structuring, Credit Risk or Market Risk, ideally at least part of which is within a Private Bank environment
- Familiar with Private Bank investment products, including derivatives and alternative investments
- Confident communicator with ability to connect with internal and external clients
- Independent personality with strong initiative and good tolerance for ambiguity
- CFA, FRM or other professional qualifications are not essential but a bonus
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)