VP / Assistant VP, Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking Singapore
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Establish good banking relationship with clients and ensure high standard of credit evaluation
- Manage day-to-day account operations, cross-sell the Bank’s products and services
- Refer financing opportunities to overseas branches and subsidiaries
- Grow and manage a portfolio of large corporate clients
Skills and Experience
- 8 or more years of related work experience, preferably in the role as Credit Analyst or Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Demonstrate maturity and confidence in handling difficult situations
- Highly motivated to achieve individual / team profit targets
- Able to work under pressure and deliver within timelines
- Adaptable to business environment changes
- Strong track record in Accountancy or Audit
- Meticulous, self-driven and a team player
- Minimum a recognised degree in a relevant field
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)