VP/Assistant VP, Bancassurance Manager_Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
Thinking of career advancement within the banking space in a leadership position? Why not explore with UOB? As a Senior Bancassurance Manager; not only an exciting career path awaits you, there will be exposure to management experience.
- Lead, motivate and train a team of personal bankers / relationship managers to drive the bank’s insurance sales
- Deliver effective coaching to individuals for increased participation in insurance sales
- Engage in joint field appointments with personal bankers for coaching purposes
- Deliver financial planning presentations to large group of bankers
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent and driven
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with experience in leadership position or possess strong ability to influence and coach will be given priority
- Only candidates with a minimum of 5 years insurance sales experience will be shortlisted
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- Possess at least a university degree from a recognized institution
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)