VP/Assistant VP, Bancassurance Advisor, Privilege Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
Join us today as our Bancassurance Advisor
- As a BA, you can expect to embark on an exciting and very rewarding career track with an attractive remuneration scheme
- Either by providing accurate financial advisory to customers as an individual contributor or should you do well as an individual contributor, you may be selected to advance your milestone as a team manager whose responsibility is to manage and lead a team of Bancassurance Advisors.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank customers through referrals from privilege banking onshore channels
- Drive insurance sales in the respective segments in which you will be supporting
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent and driven
- Sales personnel with consistent track records preferred
- Only candidates with a minimum of 3 years insurance sales experience in the HNW space will be shortlisted
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)