Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
VMWare Engineer (Remote Support)/MNC/West/Perm
Technical Support Engineer - VMware
The primary responsibility of the Senior Engineer- Systems Technical Support position is to remotely provide support for server and storage equipment located at customer sites. This position works extensively in the server environment.
- This position focuses heavily Network and Cisco products and technologies. Possess technical expertise for Ethernet infrastructure support and will be instrumental in bridging the industrial and information networking paradigms.
- This position supports modifying and maintaining Microsoft ACL tables (file/folder permissions), Active Directory Architecture, Microsoft clustering, and performance monitoring techniques on server software and hardware.
- The position supports VMWare ESX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x systems and must have experience managing these environments in a production environment.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance remotely via telephone and email ( L2-L3)
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation
- Provides documentation of all actions taken in the appropriate systems
- 4-6 Years' relevant experience
- Experience with multiple types of server and storage hardware.
- Discrete servers, Blade servers, Storage Area Networks
- Experience with Active Directory tools and utilities.
- VMWare management console.
- Understanding of EMC SAN Storage hardware
- Familiarity with network and san switching technologies
Please feel free to share your CV to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
De Guzman Robi Anne
Consulting Manager R1544992
EA License No.: 02C3423
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992