VM CUM Store Planning Manager
Well-Established Company with luxury interests that encompasses several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry invites dynamic individual to join the group as Trade Marketing Manager!
Budget for this role: S$7500
- Responsible to work closely with both regional and local retailers to formulate strategies (mainly trade marketing, visual merchandising and training).
- Required to ensure and reinforce the highest level of brand/product training among sales associates/managers, through flawless and thoughtful executions.
- Ensure brand consistency across the region through outstanding quality of brand representation in visual merchandising, displays, corners and internal boutiques.
- Support the marketing team to roll out all thematic animations, PLVs and events support, to build brand awareness and grow market share through the supporting functions.
- Work cross-functionally with the regionally sales, marketing & communication, wholesale and retail, as well as with APAC training team
- Ensuring that the HQ’s guidelines and objectives in training, visual merchandising and trade marketing are being met
- Minimum 5 years Trade Marketing experience, preferably in the luxury beauty/skin care/ FMCG/Retail industry
- High sensitivity to all aesthetic matters
- Strong communication skills for training and negotiations
- High level of independence, reliability and trust
- Proactive, flexible, independent yet a good team player and able to communicate at all levels
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd