Visual Merchandising Manager - LUXURY RETAIL - S$10,00
World leading luxury retailer invites dynamic and professional individual to join the group as Visual Merchandising Manager!
Budget for this role: S$10,000
- Work with central teams as well as retail partners to leverage campaign direction, with the objective of driving traffic to stores.
- Manage the creative campaign ordering process, logistics and installation for all stores, along with any local production needs.
- Ensure brand standards are being adhered to with regard to product presentations and in store displays and decorations.
- Ensure display standards are maintained at third-party retailers within region of responsibilities.
- Lead communication of new guidelines to the markets and trade network, and facilitate the exchange of feedback to fine tune and strengthen implementation.
- Partner with Global and Local stakeholders to align on collection placement within all stores and implement floorplan moves.
- Ensure styling guidelines and the merchandising strategy is upheld in all stores, including partnering with Retail teams to identify any visual merchandising (VM) collateral needs.
- Track and prioritize projects throughout the year to remain within allocated annual budget.
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in visual merchandising – Preferrably in Accessories/Jewellery/Luxury retail industry in similar roles.
- Exceptional creativity, organizational and communication skills.
- Regional travelling is required
- Experienced in design or creative programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Autocad and/or Sketchup
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd