Visual Merchandiser - LUXURY/ RETAIL / FMCG - S$3600
Our Client for this role
A Well-Established Retailer invites professional and creative applicants for the position of Visual Merchandiser!
Budget for this role: S$3600
- Liaising with HQ Principal on VM Seasonal Directions
- Coordination with contractors on related works
- Act as main point of contact for new merchandising initiatives; you will be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the initiative.
- Executes design strategy of each individual brands.
- Proposes design solutions and resolves issues related store design project management
- Conducts plan reviews to ensure that all approved design intentions are fully executed.
- Leads efforts in accuracy and consistency of the architectural plans as it relates to the brands.
- Diploma or Degree in interior design, graphic design, architecture or other disciplines related with arts, coupled with at least 2 years of visual merchandising and/or retail design experiences is a MUST.
- Able to commence within short notice period is preferred.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles and retail merchandising fundamentals is an advantage;
- High level of organizational abilities - must be experts on planning, time management, budget management and project management;
- Great attention to detail is an asset to possess with strong creative/artistic flair and problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and graphic software like Photoshop, Illustrator, freehand, etc. will be an added advantage.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd