Visual Merchandiser (In-Store) - RETAIL / FASHION - S$2600
Our Client for this role
A Well-Established Ready to Wear Fashion Retailer invites applicants for the position of Visual Merchandiser (In Store)!
Budget for this role: S$2600
- Create and maintain merchandise presentation geared to attract customers and encourage sales.
- Be the brand's gatekeeper, ensuring that the individual brand’s style and image is projected and brought to the attention of customers.
- Act as main point of contact for new merchandising initiatives; you will be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the initiative.
- Executes design strategy of each individual brands. Proposes design solutions and resolves issues related store design project management
- Diploma in interior design, graphic design, architecture or other disciplines related with arts, coupled with at least 1 years of visual merchandising and/or retail design experience.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles and retail merchandising fundamentals is an advantage;
- High level of organizational abilities - must be experts on planning, time management, budget management and project management;
- Great attention to detail is an asset to possess with strong creative/artistic flair and problem solving abilities.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd