VIP Services Executive (Call Centre)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Attend to casino Patronsâ€™ and internal stakeholdersâ€™ enquiries, requests and feedback through emails and/or calls ensuring that their needs are attended to timely and professionally.
- Follow up on outstanding enquiries, requests and feedback with Patrons and internal stakeholders.
- Confirm and process reservation requests for rooms, flights, transfers, attractions, restaurants and limousines, as required by Patrons and internal stakeholders.
- Registration of Patrons for casino events, tournaments and promotions.
- Process redemption of casino offers such as room, birthday and other promotions.
- Ensure that Patronsâ€™ information, preferences and tier entitlements have been taken into consideration and recorded accurately.
- Assist with the creation of casino programs.
- Assist retailers with manual adjustment of Destination Dollars (i.e. earnings and redemptions) and Sands Dollars (i.e. redemptions only).
- Work closely with the Sales Team, International Marketing Operations, Player Development Operations, Hotel and VIP Services to ensure all arrangements have been made to meet Patronsâ€™ requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Help maximize room revenue by up-selling higher room categories to Patrons.
- Perform hotel room booking override, where necessary.
- Monitor, assign and follow up on administrative matters and other ad-hoc duties performed by team members and ensure all requests are in order.
- Supervise team of Admin Assistants and ensure that all daily tasks assigned are completed.
- Provide support and assist with escalated enquiries from team of Executives and Coordinators whenever necessary.
- Deliver a professional, prompt and high quality service experience to Patron or internal stakeholder over the phone and email while maintaining the Marina Bay Sandsâ€™ standards and departmental KPIs.
- Review and enhance processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of the operations.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and procedures, and in compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.
- All other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of working experience preferably in a customer service role.
- Candidates with minimal academic qualifications but relevant work experience are welcomed to apply
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in English Language (for both written and verbal communications) and able to communicate in at least one Asian language, preferably Mandarin.
- Ability to perform rotating shift work including midnight, public holiday and weekend shifts
- This role will be based at the Harbourfront Call Centre office.