Summary of Job Responsibilities
VIP Hosts are responsible for providing an unparalleled service experience to our exclusive VIP guests.
- Provide excellent and delightful service to all Paiza guests and assist them with their needs and requests.
- Meet and Greet guests at the checkpoints and assist with arrival and departure arrangements – i.e. Hotel Room, Luggage, Transportation, etc.
- Manage the Paiza Membership counters and assist with Paiza Membership enrollment.
- Assist guests with Paiza Programs opening and settlement.
- Prepare and ensure proper set-up of private gaming salons for Paiza guests.
- Assist with Special Events and Promotions.
- Conduct MBS Casino tours for Paiza guests.
- Work closely with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Front Office, Cage, Table Games, etc.) on guests’ requests and feedback, and ensure that excellent guest satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensure compliance to the organization’s guidelines and regulations when carrying out work duties.
- Perform all other adhoc duties as and when required.
Education & Certification
- ‘A’ levels or Diploma holder in Hospitality, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Prior experience in a Hospitality or Customer Service role preferred.
- Customer-focused, excellent team player and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd