Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Establish and develop relations with patrons and provide personalized service.
- Collate patronsâ€™ preferences and record information into marketing systems and applications.
- Meet and Greet patrons at arrival points. E.g: Airport, Ferry Terminal, Hotel Lobby etc.
- Perform guided familiarization tours for new patrons and guests of Management.
- Attend to the needs and requests of Paiza members. E.g: Assist with Hotel check-in and check-out, making reservations for restaurants, changing flights, room and transport bookings etc, escalating any issue that arises to Senior Executive Host and above.
- Assist with reimbursement/s based on the patronâ€™s available complimentary allowance.
- Attend to patrons during their visit and Preparation, Coordination and Services provided for patrons utilizing the private gaming salons.
- Liaise closely with other departments. E.g. Gaming and Non-Gaming departmentsâ€™ collaboration to provide excellent service offered to patrons and fulfill their needs.
- Facilitate enrollment of Paiza Membership.
- Create Patron Tracking accounts and issuance of Paiza Membership cards inclusive of Day Pass and Paiza Supplementary cards.
- Manage the Membership Counters to ensure adherence to Casino Regulations vis-Ã -vis Singaporean Residents vs Non-Residents visiting Paiza areas.
- Assist with compiling information for the opening â€œbuy-inâ€ and closing â€œsettlementâ€ processes for Paiza Commission Programs.
- Assist with Special Events and Promotions.
- Perform handover information and updates to the next shift.
- Attend quarterly forums for International Marketing team members.
- Mentoring of new hires.
- Involvement in Training Programs.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
- High School Degree, college education preferred.
- Prior working experience in Hospitality, Sales or Customer Service.
- Willingness to workÂ shifts hoursÂ (including overnight), Public Holidays and WeekendsÂ
- Possess good work attitude and communication skillsÂ
- Comfortable working inÂ smoking environmentÂ inside the Casino
- English, Mandarin and or Cantonese linguistic skills required as the successful candidate will be required to liaise with English / Mandarin / Cantonese speaking guests.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd