VIP Desktop Support Engineer (Up to $3,200 per mth)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing end-user support to VIPs and Senior Management on daily technical issues through on-site support or through emails/phone support.
- Provide remote/on-site support to hardware and software issues
- Conduct installations based on requirements/specifications
- Perform diagnosis and repairs of hardware and software and ensure that they are up-to-date
- Work closely with end-users and follow up on all requests in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services, ranging from installations, configurations and set-up of new computer equipment
- Assist in office network accessibility and troubleshooting
- Minimum of Diploma/Degree (IT & Related Disciplines)
- Possesses IT skills in Microsoft Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Experience in supporting VIP/Senior Management
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd