Wizlearn Technologies| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with the Media Producer, customers & internal team from ideation, concept pitching, pre-production and planning to camera operations and editing
- Film videos on set or on location that requires lighting & sound recording
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Manage production timeline and ensure timelines are met from brief reception to assets delivery
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Edit raw footage together with music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment
- Ensuring all visuals are consistent on brand and following guidelines across every channel and media
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Monitor and identify design trends and multimedia technology that captivate learners
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Videography, Video production, Video editing