Video Production Intern
- Contribute to the impact a health tech company makes on society
- Opportunity to lead and direct creative content
- Transparent work culture with a fun team!
Our client is a leading medical information platform that aims to increase accessibility to free healthcare information and allows practitioners to educate on questions raised by the community. They are currently operating in multiple countries and have plans to expand and cover more languages to impact more people's lives.
In this role, you will be assisting in video production including the conceptualisation, scripting, scheduling and resource management of videos. You will also be involved in creating storyboards, user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Arranging and managing external resources (equipments, crews, actors and venues).
- Video editing, graphic effects, sound effects, audio adjustment, colour grading and composition.
- Using the principles of editing to control the pace and flow of the video.
- Integration of music, sound effects and balances of audio.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media.
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- You are interested in Video Production, Motion Graphics, Video / Interactive Design or Graphic Design.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- You can develop compelling narratives and visuals.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd