Video Editor - Media & Entertainment Industry
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Enjoy a good work-life balance
- Fantastic mentorship
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
- Edit and produce video content for web and mobile platforms
- Support maintenance and technical upgrades to the in-house facility
- Manage all relevant video assets including video content and footage archiving
- Video editing, graphic effects, sound effects, audio adjustment, colour grading and composition.
- Using the principles of editing to control the pace and flow of the video.
- Integration of music, sound effects and balances of audio.
- Executing studio and location shoots and handling all camera equipment and lighting.
- Maintaining equipment and accessories.
- Editing/ digitally touching up pictures and videos
- You have a degree/diploma in a related field and have some knowledge of video production, editing and photography.
- You are proficient in operating digital video cameras, lighting and sound equipment
- You are competent in all relevant software such as Adobe Premiere CS6, After Effects (Adobe), Lightwave, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Prior experience in design, graphic creation, 3D and photography is a plus
- You have the ability to understand both English and Mandarin content
- You have some experience with producing live programmes and operating camera drones is an advantage.
- You are experience in social media platforms and management systems particularly YouTube and Facebook.
- You are willing to learn other applications as and when required.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd