Trinity Christian Centre| Date Posted: 1-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible to storyboard, edit and produce creative content for the Church’s TV broadcast.
- Edit and produce video content for web and mobile platforms.
- Manage all relevant video assets including video content and footage archiving.
- Support the production of video when required.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Possess artistic flair, creativity and passion for video production, graphic design and video editing, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in operating digital video cameras, lighting and sound equipment. Competent in all relevant software such as Adobe Premiere CS6, Adobe After Effects, Lightwave, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Experience in design, graphic creation, 3D and photography, as well as producing live programs and operating camera drones is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Trinity Christian Centre