- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Work alongside best in industry and learn exponentially
- Great work culture with a dynamic and vibrant team
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for:
- Editing and producing video content for web and mobile platforms
- Supporting maintenance and technical upgrades to the in-house facility
- Managing all relevant video assets including video content and footage archiving
- You have a Degree/Diploma in a relevant field.
- You are proficient in operating digital video cameras, lighting and sound equipment
- You have competency in all relevant software: Adobe Premiere CS6, After Effects (Adobe), Lightwave, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- You have the willingness to learn other applications as and when required
- Having an experience in design, graphic creation, 3D and photography is a plus
- You have the ability to understand both English and Mandarin content to edit videos in both languages
- You have experience in social media platforms and management systems particularly YouTube and Facebook.
- You possess experience with producing live programmes and operating camera drones is an advantage.
- You have thorough knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems
- You are result-driven and show high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd