The Video Editor is responsible for the production of video content.
The right candidate will have experience in editing, producing, and optimising a variety of corporate videos. The Video Editor has a creative mind and specializes in incorporating marketing messages into a compelling visual story that is consistent with the brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Producing video content for YouTube, Facebook and other video platforms.
- Creating videos that align with organisational content marketing goals.
- Production of video content (editing, uploading, optimizing, and adding effects) for use on the organisation’s video channels.
- Production (editing, uploading, adding effects) of promotional video content for use in selling products and services.
- Leveraging interviews, testimonials, demos, and other storytelling styles to meet the needs of the target audience.
Organization – Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet a variety of deadlines.
Video Production – Demonstrated ability to create compelling visual stories that align with organisational goals.
Software – Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications is essential.
Non-Essential, Preferred Skills
Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
Critical Thinking – Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving.
2 years experience
Diploma in Film, Sound & Video
Adobe Photoshop (good to have), Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects required
Knowledge of videography, and how to handle video cameras/cameras and mics will be a plus
Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd.