Video Editor (Final Cut Pro/ Adobe After Effects)
- Set up, prepare and update all graphics information required for program productions and ‘Live’ broadcast.
- Operate studio equipment including CG, Profile, VT Deck, Vision Mixer and Sound Mixer for program productions.
- Ensure proper/regular maintenance of the CGs, Server, Profile and Avid/ FCP including housekeeping, troubleshooting, uploading of footages/graphics, new graphics.
- Archive all programs as per ISO procedures in library and Server system.
- Load/retrieve/transfer race footages for other departments in compliance with approved requests.
- To conceptualize and create motion graphics using Viz Artist system and 3D models using Adobe After Effects,3D Studio Max/ Cinema 4D programs.
- Design and create artwork used for TV Broadcast, Post-Production, DVD covers, posters and other print materials using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator programs.
- Edit TV programs, conceptualise and ensure creativity in editing of on-air promotions and trailers.
- Responsible for the technical setup of all editing related facilities, knowledge of latest technology for edit suites or studio, proposal for upgrading.
- Minimum Diploma in Film, Sound and Video/ Graphic Design/ IT or Film Production.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- 5-day work week.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending it to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd