Video conferencing Audiovisual System Expert
We are currently hiring for a IT Service Management Officer who is Video conferencing Audiovisual System Expert for a permanent & stable opportunity with one of the billion dollar System Integrator in Singapore.
Salary: S$9000-11500 + Bonus
- Open for Singaporean only
This is a delivery and operations role.
We are looking for someone who is:
Hands on and willing to solve problem
Has done Government project with specializing in Video conferencing / AV system
Has experience in providing Video conferencing System, Integrated Audiovisual system solutions
Has basic background knowledge of system engineering
Has done Senior stakeholders management
Has handled maintenance team for VC/AV Systems.
Has managed capacity of 100-200 rooms equipped with legacy systems such as (Crestron, polycom)
Has experience in doing technology refresh (move from legacy to new VC system system)
Who will fit?
someone who is technical and can articulate the trend in the market
Must be a able to communicate well
1st: video conferencing experience from legacy to latest
2nd: system engineering background
3rd: senior stakeholder management
4th: must be able to drive the change
As an ITSMO, your will be part of a team of highly motivated individuals in the IT Governance Team, managing the development and maintenance of Video team on behalf of a client. You should have proven track records in areas of Stakeholder management, IT Service Management – Video Conferencing, IT Configuration Management, Incident Management, IT Security Management and IT Security Compliance & QA Management.
If you thrive on being part of delivery and transforming the clients’ operation, then this is the position for you. Your 'hands-on' knowledge, vast exposure and wealth of experience either in vendor and/or user environments, coupled with a driven and self-motivated personality, will ensure your success.
You will be performing the following scope of work for a system or a family of systems for a client. The identified Systems are primary Videoconferencing Systems and Integrated Audio Visual Systems:
- Service Management
- Configuration Management
- Incident Management
- IT Security Management
- IT Security Compliance & QA Management
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 3 years of IT project management experience and at least 5 years of IT experience with Videoconferencing & AV systems
- Expertise in Video conferencing System, Integrated Audiovisual system. Knowledge in Networking and IT Infra systems
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Able to travel as and when required
Interested candidates, please share your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd