Join us to Transform Lives!
Pathlight School is the first autism-focused school in Singapore to offer a unique blend of mainstream academic curriculum and life readiness skills. Pathlight is a pioneer in the education space, and has successfully developed a blended education programme, combining mainstream academics and a rich suite of life-readiness skills training. We are currently the largest special education school in Singapore and due to our further expansion, we invite candidates who have proven commitment and competence to join us as Vice-Principals in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
You will work closely with the Principal and other School Leaders to set visionary direction and break new frontiers to expand and drive the mission and vision of the future-ready school. Our teams are not only responsible for facilitating learning but also function as coaches who maximise potential of our students. By joining us, you will be part of a team of life-long learners who embody our 5Cs values – character, competence, compassion, conviction and contribution.
Leading and Steering Quality Education Outcomes
- Ensure quality delivery of effective differentiated classroom lesson to maximise MOE’s mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students
- Incorporate global trends to drive curriculum development and innovation
Driving Operational Excellence
- Ensure compliance with all funding agency regulations.
- Manage budgets and maintain sound financial practices in the organization
- Oversee Corporate Services function to ensure school’s planning and operational needs are met effectively and efficiently
Establishing and Maintaining Fruitful Collaborations
- Build strategic and sustainable partnerships with key stakeholders to achieve goals
- Play a lead role in executing communication strategies including media relations and other corporate communication
Ensuring Good HR Health
- Model and shape the organisation’s desired culture to deliver school outcomes
- Mentor and plan for succession
- Grow and deepen the school’s talent pool and bench-strength
- Leadership experience in building multi-disciplinary high performing teams
- Experience in driving change management in large, complex organisations
- An innovative thinker and strong communicator
- Able to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders
- Possesses qualities of a coach and a mentor
- A keen interest and desire to learn about Autism and a passion to contribute to the community
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School