Vice President, Unsecured Loans, Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Manage the Unsecured Loans (Personal Loan & Funds Transfer) portfolio with full business view from product, revenue, portfolio growth and expense management.
- Identify and develop new multi-channel product and services to make everyday borrowing simpler and more engaging for our customers.
- Coordinate with Sales, Credit, Legal and Compliance, Analytics, Marketing, Technology and Operations for product success.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of market trends and regulatory framework to apply the proper measures in order to maximize the advantage and/or minimize risk for the portfolio.
- Build a high-performing team by leading and coaching direct reports to achieve the business objectives.
- Degree holder with at least several years of working experience in Unsecured Loans.
- Independent self-starter with logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)