Vice President, Relationship Manager (Industry Groups), Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Be involved in Sales and Marketing of a wide spectrum of banking products and services to meet the financial and investment needs of Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Manage customer banking relationships, cross-selling products and services as well as portfolio risk management
- Minimally a recognised degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or Banking and Finance
- At least 5 years of credit and marketing experience in handling local SME businesses
- Good spoken English and preferably be conversant in Mandarin and major dialects to handle Mandarin / dialect-speaking customers
- Highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to deliver targets
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)