Vice President, Ecommerce Ecosystem Partnership Manager
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
- To develop deep understanding of customerâ€™s unmet needs and pain points in ecommerce ecosystems
- Identify potential partners in the ecommerce ecosystems that can provide access and/or solutions for target customers
- Engage and acquire prospective ecommerce / ecommerce related partners through mutually beneficial propositions
- Conduct co-creation workshops with partners to design joint offerings that address customersâ€™ needs
- Work cross-functionally with country L&C, Product, Credit, PARM, CED and T&O to launch products/services
- Develop go-to-market strategies with various stakeholders to ensure successful launch
- Work with Group DEP team on regular PWC / PSC updates to Country and Group heads
- Define partnership success metrics and continuously monitor, track and refine solutions to achieve set targets
- Where applicable, to facilitate discussions with country teams in other locations where the partners are keen to expand into.
- Keep up to speed on the latest digital trends in ecommerce ecosystems and orchestrate partnerships if required
- Bachelor Degree (preferably a degree in business studies, finance or IT)
- Experience in managing partnerships especially with FinTech companies
- 7-9 years relevantÂ experience in the banking industry
- Experience in ecommerce will be an advantage
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)