Vice President, Customer Experience and Digital
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
- Working with customer experience and technology leadership across the organization to define an ambitious and differentiating approach to customer experience and engagement with SMEs, using tech to help drive ease of banking with UOB.
- Leverage on mobile applications and new technologies to build an effective ‘segment-of-one’ continuous engagement with customers, allowing customers a ‘single/consistent point of contact access’ and build overall better customer satisfaction
- Design ‘new economy’ workflow, collaboration / co-creation and facilitation of workshops among stakeholders to achieve .
- Analyse and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights for follow-up actions.
- Maintain keen awareness of industry trends and emerging players
- Strategy & Planning
- Ability to garner customer insights to prioritize action plan
- Ability to utilize digital platforms or digitization to lift customer experience.
- Ability to roadmap the deliverables from MVP to post MVP phases.
- Work closely with local compliance and legal to understand regulatory framework.
- Project Management & Execution
- Customer journey mapping to get an end-to-end, holistic and omni-channel view. Strong process mapping/ re-engineering skills. Good understanding of L1, L2 and L3 process mapping.
- Manage multi-stakeholders and influence all to deliver the outcome
- Strong implementation skills including project management, testing and problem resolution.
- Monitor user inputs and feedback. Refine and modify journey.
- Bachelor Degree (preferably a degree in business studies, finance or IT)
- 8-9 years relevant product management experience in the banking industry
- Experience in retail, commercial banking preferred
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)