Vice President, BU Specialist, UI / UX
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of Digital Product Mangers, UI engineers and other relevant stakeholders through all stages of the product development cycle process
• Design, execute and validate working hypothesis with users via creation of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product
• Work and collaborate with the team of experience designers, visual designers, researchers and product managers to understand user’s needs and behaviors through various user research methods.
• Create low to mid fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Promote user-centred design principles and best practice across the organization.
• 4 - 7 years of digital user or customer experience design for web applications and mobile devices
• Proficient in conducting various user research methods and bringing them to life in design solutions
• Experience synthesising results into executive summaries for key stakeholders, helping them through interpretation of data and related decisions
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Up to date with the latest design, technology and digital banking trends
• Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Zeplin
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)