Vertical Market Development Manager - Consumer Industry (East/MNC/up to $7K)
- Implement business development strategies with existing and new clients.
- Identify prospective client for the purpose of selling and to obtain market feedback for the nominated product such as healthcare and consumer retail.
- Meet sales target and contribute fresh proposals and ideas on customer development.
- Serve as the commercial focal point of contact for the client and develop strategic multi-level relationships with those responsible for the various logistics functions of the client.
- Be the internal consultant and coordinator for all aspects of business relationship, facilitate sharing of know-how about the client with internal stake-holders.
- Be the point of liaison with the client on all business related matters pertaining to overall business process and implementation, including new potential business, commercial issues, scope of agreement, business improvements and ongoing service performance.
- Respond to complex and sensitive logistics issues and questions; create innovative and profitable solutions in tandem with specialist departments within the company.
- Be involved in pre-RFQ process, RFQ scoping, solutioning, presentation, negotiation and post-RFQ reviews.
- Plan and drive Monthly Operational Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews and Project Workshops with the client.
- Minimum GCE 'A' Level or Diploma holder.
- Must have solid sales experience especially in hunting
- Must be knowledgeable with freight forwarding industry
- Able to travel locally from time to time (outdoor sales)
Location: East (HQ office)
official hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (monday to friday)
Reporting to: General Manager
Staff responsbility: Individual Contributor.
Interested party please send your updated resume and photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd