Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 15-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Supervises and coordinates activities of mechanics engaged in repairing and maintaining heavy vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Assists Mechanics in diagnosing malfunctions in heavy vechicles, machinery and equipment based on observation and applying knowledge from past experience.
- Perform mechanic work in diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing the full range of vehicles,
equipment and components
- Supervise, organize and review the work of junior level staff.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance duties.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repair and service of vehicle undertaken and completed.
- Liaise with external maintenance / spare part suppliers.
- Identify, assess and take reasonably practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes.
- Ensure that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to drivers on time
- All others related or ad-hoc duties as and directed.
- Candidate must possess at least a "O" Level /Higher secondary /NiTEC in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehcicle) or a related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of responsible automotive and equipment maintenance and repair experience.
- Possession of valid Class 3 driving license.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Benoi Crescent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.