- Carry out inspection on all types of vehicles to standards and guild line
- Provide Jockey Services for our Fleet owners and drive to our inspection centres for inspection.
- Involved in productivity and projects for constant Continuous Improvement within the business to provide better services to customers
- Requires minimum Class 3 Driving (manual transmission) license, Class 5 Driving License is preferred
- 1 year experience in the Automotive industry or related field is preferred
- Able to converse and written in English and good skillset in hands-on equipment trouble shooting
- Proven track record in providing good customer service and an excellent team player
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd