Various Frontline Healthcare Ops roles (Env Service/ OSS/ Inpatient/ PBS)
Role 1: Environmental Services
• Oversees Environmental Services (ES) and responsible for the management, coordination, planning, staffing and administration of daily operations for Housekeeping, Pest Control, Waste Management, Landscape, Uniform and Linen Management. Ensures that these functions are managed optimally to support the Hospital's operations and service partners meet the contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Plan and direct the operations of the various ES sections, including cost management, staffing level, work processes, standards and contract or service deliverables.
• Plan and evaluate the performance of ES team and service partners. Conduct joint audits, site walks and discussions with service partners to identify areas for improvement and to ensure compliance with authorities requirements, hospital policies and procedures, safety and hygiene standards.
• Set work plans and performance indicators to optimise ES resources, manage the department capital and operating budgets and ensure optimal utilisation. Review work processes regularly with ES team to streamline work flow and improve operational efficiency. Prepare papers for management approvals as needed.
• Regularly review ES resources including staff training, development and planning to improve staff competency and ES team ability to respond to any changes in the operating environment.
• Lead ES team in supporting and participating in improvement projects with an aim to reduce waste and improve operational efficiency. Involve key service partners in the relevant projects and programs.
• Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained to facilitate key activities and responsibilities of the department. Coordinate departmental activities to support renovation projects, monitor development and mitigate impact from these projects.
• Review and update departmental policies and procedures annually. Prepare annual recommendations for capital and operating budgets in a timely manner.
• Perform all other tasks and duties as directed by Director, OSG.
Role 2: Operations Support (Security Planning)
• Formulate, review and implement security related work processes and plans. Engage stakeholders, review performance of security service partner to ensure contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met. Administrator for key security systems such as Electronic Access Control System (EACS), CCTV, Key Management System (KMS) ensuring the systems continue to support security operations optimally.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Formulate, review and implement security work processes and plans. Validate different response plans through training, drills and exercises.
• Monitor or investigate security related incidents, conduct review and engage stakeholders, make recommendations to improve security level of premises, in particular in clinical and support areas.
• Work closely with NPC for investigation and review police cases reported in, recommend or take actions to mitigate risk of occurrence where appropriate.
• Evaluate the performance of security service partner, conduct joint audits, site walks to identify areas for improvement. Monitor and review regularly discipline and morale level of ground team, engage and work with service partner for improvements where required.
• Monitor and review security system vendors performance in terms of regular maintenance, breakdown response and recovery, system update and enhancements, to ensure key systems continue to support security operations optimally.
• Administrator for EACS, CCTV & KMS systems in Security team, manage and perform card access programming, key issue/replacement, and CCTV archive retrieval where required, in accordance to established protocols.
• Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained, including but not limited to service and attendance sheets, incident occurrence reports, staff training records, procurement related records and communications with authorities.
• Review and update Work Instructions annually or as required.
• Perform all other tasks and duties as directed by Assistant Manager, OSG.
Role 3: Inpatient Operations Assistant Director/ Manager
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead and drive designated workgroup(s) and taskforce(s) to ascertain the operational readiness status of key workstreams and services for campus opening. Where there are identified workflows that have gaps, to work with stakeholders from multiple settings to ensure that a harmonised process is established.
• Engage relevant stakeholders in assigned taskforces to coordinate and ensure timely execution of key milestones in the overall timeline.
• Optimise the procurement process and help create a system level view which allows progress status tracking and where required, escalation for support and/or intervention.
Role 4: Patient Billing Services
Be part of the team to lead and plan the billing operations.
1. Lead and Support Billing Team:
• Oversee entire Billing team which comprises Billing, Claims, Funding and Receipting sections
• Ensure sufficient team coverage to ensure daily operations are not affected
• Review and improve Billing/billing related processes to ensure operational efficiency
• Schedule staff for training to ensure they have adequate skillset to perform their tasks
• Ensure receipts from patients are banked promptly and bank reconciliation statements are prepared on a timely basis
• Establish and implement Billing related policies/procedures and process mapping
• Work with relevant stakeholders for any changes in policies or any new organization initiatives
• Be a Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) in guiding staff and colleagues in other departments on MOH & CPF financing policies and requirements
• Provide user requirements for new/enhancements to systems (i.e. whenever there are changes to MOH policy or new initiatives initiated by organization)
• Provide user training for relevant stakeholders affected by the changes in the policy/system
• Manage and ensure project runs smoothly within the stipulated timeline
3. Secondary Duties:
• Participate actively in Improvement/IT Projects/any initiatives organized by Organization
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer
• Min Diploma or Degree in any field
• Min of 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Frontline Operations Healthcare - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd