Valves Technical Solutions Engineer @ North (5 Days)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm
- Act as consultant and offer workable solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Develop technical solutions in engineering projects from inception to completion.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to facilitate engineering solutions by visiting customers regularly, providing pre-sales and post sales support.
- Participate in technical discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any process or engineering concerns.
- Work with sales teams to interpret customer requirements, deliver solutions and manage customer expectations with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits. Work with the sales teams and clients to advice and problem-solve during the sales process.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects. Effectively tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Conduct technical and/or product training for the sales teams.
- Communicate and negotiate with principals/suppliers to bring the best cost-benefits and solutions to customers.
- Singaporean/ SPR only
- Min 5 years engineering experience with valves
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- Ability to communicate technically (written & verbal) and contribute to the overall team sales
- Possess a strong positive attitude towards customer service excellence
- Conduct technical and/or product training to internal and external customers
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)