- Join a global life sciences consultancy that values their employees
- Work alongside experienced professionals and learn exponentially
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
Our client is a client-focused life sciences consultancy that has a successful history in their service offerings. The company also puts great value on their employees personal and career development to ensure that they are providing top-notch services.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and adhering to qualification and requalification schedules
- Preparation of Validation Plan, Commissioning Plan, and project procedures
- Preparing and reviewing of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Preparing and reviewing of Qualification protocols (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Evaluating data from executed validation protocols
- Generating or approving Validation Risk Assessment documents in relation to executed validation activities
- Assessing and closing deviations related to closure of validation activities
- Actively participating in relevant change control activities and risk evaluation systems as they pertain to validation
- You have at least a Diploma/Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering field
- You have at least 1 year of validation experience, ideally in FMCG, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- You possess knowledge of GMP facilities and cGMP requirements.
- You have experience with Validation of facilities, utilities and process equipment
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly adaptable and can work well in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd