UX / UI Designer @ Lavender - Up to $6K
- Mon-Fri (9am – 6.15pm)
- Lavender MRT
- Up to $6,000
- Responsible for User Experience for corporate websites
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and presentations to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Able to interpret and apply creative design aesthetics with content strategy to various stakeholders
- Understanding and able to align ideas in adherence to corporate or brand guidelines
- Developing end to end UI design stages
- Authoring and owning clear, concise and complete documentation that includes descriptions, diagrams, visual content and prototypes.
- Deliver projects within scheduled deadlines
- $3000 – $6000
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6.15pm
- Lavender MRT Station
- Loves Web and everything related to WWW!
- Good understanding of UX concepts
- Demonstrated ability to plan mock-ups and storyboards
- Strong communication skills including ability to present designs to internal stakeholders and other team members
- High working proficiency in prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, AI, PS, Axure, or similar)
- Good understanding of digital solutions able to convert designs into HTML, CSS, JS etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience within similar roles
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd