UX Designer (10 months contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for partnering with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch
- Hands-on UX design execution, from sketches to visual compositions
- Plan and lead user research, from contextual inquiries to usability testing
- Strong hands-on UX skills in (but not limited to) sketching, wireframing, prototyping and visual design
- Robust communication skills – able to facilitate collaborative brainstorming workshops across cross-disciplinary teams that include management-level stakeholders
- Natural UX instincts with the ability to conduct design critiques and effectively communicate UX concepts and solutions to stakeholders
- Cross-industry UX experience - able to concurrently visualize multiple user scenarios / edge cases and spot / address potential pitfalls
- Keen aesthetic sense and a level of detail bordering on the obsessed, naturally delivering pixel-perfect comps every time and guiding development teams towards accurate technical implementation
- Positive can-do attitude with a drive for continual self-improvement
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience focused on UX, excluding other disciplines
Good to have
- Familiar with lean UX processes (in particular with Agile methodologies / projects or startups)
- Experience in user research, data analytics and AB-testing
- Experience designing for complex backend systems and working closely with technical teams is a major plus
Candidates must attach a portfolio of their recent top 3 -5 works that best demonstrate their UX capabilities (must include UX artefacts)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd