MTC Staffing Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 15C7752|EA Personal Registration No: R1873990
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Basic $1800 - $2000
- AWS+Attractive Bonus
- 5.5days (8.00am-5.00pm/12.00pm)
- Work @ Tuas Area
- Maintain reliable operations of Utilities system such as HVAC, WFI/ purified water, compressed air, cooling water, nitrogen gas, breathing air, refrigeration system, waste water treatment, building management system etc.
- Perform basic repair and troubleshooting to maintain system including associated controls and equipment in good condition.
- Coordinate with Maintenance team for system shutdown maintenance by performing Lock out Tag out in accordance to Safe Work Procedures.
- Conduct field walk down, logging, sample collection & analysis and routine operation activities.
- Monitor system performance via automated systems such as BMS and Delta-V.
- Perform work in accordance with CFR, cGMP, GDP, SOP, and policies.
- Perform and maintain good general housekeeping.
- Effectively communicate with key customers and support groups regarding the Utilities System issues and status.
- Carry out system walkdown, develop and follow through punch list during project phase.
- Support the commissioning and qualification of Utilities system.
- Minimum NiTec or equivalent technical school or diploma certification.
- Singapore MOM boiler attendant certified is preferred.
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873990 | Lucky Lee Ding Cong
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd