Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Responsible for Utilities operations activities, ensuring accurate documentation completion for CGMP systems including Process water, Compressed Air & Nitrogen systems.
- Responsible for completing all assigned Utilities operations activities, ensuring accurate documentation completion for CGMP systems including Process water, Compressed Air & Nitrogen systems
- Support Facility Operations, take equipment readings & update logbooks and other operation jobs including shift handover
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment to determine the root cause and perform
- Carry out repair of equipment such as replacing faulty parts (eg. Bearing, mechanical seal and etc), shaft alignment, clear blockages, rectify leaks and cleaning equipment parts and etc.
- Re-assemble, re-install, test run and monitor equipment after repair before handing back to production.
- Ensure permit requirements are met for all Utilities operations activities, conduct routine condition monitoring of machine (eg. Vibration, noise, corrosion, temperature, pressure data recording and trending), as required
- Ability to communicate and Escalate incidents in case of emergency situations
- Coordinate with contractors for the facility repair / trouble shoot jobs,
- Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance of facility Equipment's like AHUs, Fans, Air compressors, Chillers, Pumps etc. Perform mechanical maintenance (and provide feedback) as scheduled by the ME (Maintenance Excellence) Scheduler to ensure a high quality and continuous improving maintenance.
- Maintain cordial work relationship with client, colleagues and contractors
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by his Supervisors.
- Minimum 3 Years related experience in maintenance function or in similar capacity
- Ability to take Initiative, drive and work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Salary up to S$3000per month
Avaibility to start immediately
Interested applicants, please send in resume to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894