EMPLOYER: MNC in chemical processing
Career progression and attractive perks
Work hours: 8.30am-5.30pm, alternate Saturdays (half day)
Entitled to OT pay, meal allowance and quarteryly productivity pay
Medical insurance, medical and dental claims
AWS + variable bonuses
To manage a team of technicians/junior staff in utilities engineering discipline and to ensure timely implementation of plant change and utilities equipment such as steam boiler, air compressor, pumps, cooling tower, brine chiller, etc. availability as part of OEE requirement. Utilities Specialist / Supervisor shall effectively support the production process to ensure the realization of the production and quality requirements of the site
- Monitoring of Utility Operation including energy consumptions (natural gas, power, water, etc.) to enforce and comply with the site procedures so that housekeeping, cGMP, quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environmental protection requirements are met.
- Provides specialist advice to other departments and subordinates for trouble shooting / continuous improvements to processes / systems
- Production feedback
- Provide site inputs of spare parts strategies to development and govern current and new process equipment in term of spare standardization and spare inventory turns and ageing spare parts.
4. Monitor and enforce compliance measures (including safety) within Utilities function to ensure inspection readiness of plant, as well as participate as an audit team member in the conduct of audits
- Supervise, develop, and motivate junior staff to help realize their maximum potential to contribute towards achieving the objectives of the department
- Responsible for planning and implementing plant maintenance, managing of engineering resources including in house contractor during plant maintenance, equipment repair and annual plant shutdown and prompt resolution of breakdowns, including engaging external assistance.
- To manage the site computerized maintenance system and its data / records to ensure that the information is accurate and inspection ready at all time. To provide reports from the system and used as tools for maintenance decision.
4. 5. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years handling utilities equipment ( Compressor, Chiller, Cooling Tower and etc)
- Good exposure to Utilities operations/maintenance including Compressor, chiller, boiler, cooling tower and etc
- Good understanding and hands on experience with Static and rotating equipment such as pumps (single & multistage), compressors, heat exchangers, boilers, furnaces & ovens, cooling towers, other Utilities, system, pipelines, structures, alignment, etc
- Knowledge of best practices in engineering both in preventive maintenance and plant commissioning
- Good understanding of GMP, GEP and EHS requirements
- Sound commercial knowledge (including contractual law)
- Basic Project management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective Operational Excellence skills
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd