Utilities Maintenance Technician
- This position supports the implementation and optimization of an integrated operation and maintenance strategy of Utility Systems within RSTO, through close partnership with internal and external stakeholders, to support drug substances manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring/operation and preventive/ad-hoc repair and maintenance of all utility and manufacturing equipment/systems including the calibration of instrumentation and electrical installation/equipment serving the entire manufacturing facility and the execution of all job orders on shift on a 7 days per week and 24 hours a day basis.
- Carries out work and job orders relating to routine, preventive and ad-hoc calibration, repair and maintenance of utility and process equipment, instrumentation and electrical installation.
- Perform first level troubleshooting and maintenance on shift.
- Able to support and provide handyman service
- Receive and top-up chemicals in Utilities RO Systems and Waste Water Systems
- Perform salt loading (manual and overhead hoist) and brine solution preparation.
- Perform movement of CIP 100, CIP 200, Caustic chemicals
- Perform shutdown and restart to Utilities Systems in accordance with safety and quality requirements, to support maintenance and project activities.
- Provides mechanical support to manufacturing, utility and engineering services during routine and shutdown maintenance work; and product switchover in support of plant operations.
- To actively participate and perform workplace 5S housekeeping, upkeep GMP Area facilities fitness standard, by cleaning and painting indoor and outdoor utilities equipment such as wastewater plant, water tanks, RO Skids, drain trenches, piping systems, etc.
- Carry out improvement projects on operations and cost savings
- Monitor facilities and utilities systems via BAS/PCS and attend to alarms.
- Carries out any other work and task as directed by SMEs/Engineers/Supervisor/Manager
Safety, Health & Environment
- Comply with all RSTO’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
Lean Production System
- Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Min. NTC 3 and Above (or equivalent relevant work experience) is preferred
- MOM accredited WAH course for Workers is preferred
- MOM accredited course of handling of chemicals and hazardous substances is preferred
- MOM accredited Confined Space Entrant is preferred
- Minimum Five years of hands-on experience in Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water System, United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Purified Water System, United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Water for Injection (WFI) System or other high purity water system is preferred; with the following but not limited to operational and maintenance know – how experience:
- Operator Asset Care (OAC) activity such as pH sensor calibration/replacement/troubleshooting & analysis
- pH Sensor/ORP/Hardness/Free Chlorine Analyzer Calibration
- RO filter replacement,
- Carbon Filter/Multimedia Filter/Softener Resins/UF Replacements
- UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Change out
- Filter backwash
- Resin regeneration
- Chemical high pH cleaning and sanitization of RO Systems
- Strainer cleaning in water and wastewater systems
- Elastomers/Diaphragm/O-Ring replacement
- Hot Water Sanitization and Steam in place activities
- Potable Water, NEWater, Plant Water, City Water, Filtrate Water, Waste Water, Brine System Tank and associated pipe cleaning
- Perform water sampling and testing across Potable Water, RO System, Wastewater, boiler, cooling tower, WFI, clean steam etc. Must be able to use offline meters to measure free chlorine, hardness, turbidity, TSS, TDS, TOC, conductivity, etc.
- Minimum Five years of hands-on experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) system in Biologics Environment is preferred
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd