Utilities Maintenance Technician (Biopharma MNC)
- Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring/operation and preventive/ad-hoc repair and maintenance of all utility and manufacturing equipment/systems including the calibration of instrumentation and electrical installation/equipment serving the entire manufacturing facility and the execution of all job orders on shift on a 7 days per week and 24 hours a day basis.
- Carries out work and job orders relating to routine, preventive and ad-hoc calibration, repair and maintenance of utility and process equipment, instrumentation and electrical installation.
- Perform first level troubleshooting and maintenance on shift
- Able to support and provide handyman service
- Receive and top-up chemicals in Utilities RO Systems and Waste Water Systems
- Perform salt loading (manual and overhead hoist) and brine solution preparation.
- Perform movement of CIP 100, CIP 200, Caustic chemicals
- Perform shutdown and restart to Utilities Systems in accordance with safety and quality requirements, to support maintenance and project activities.
- Provides mechanical support to manufacturing, utility and engineering services during routine and shutdown maintenance work; and product switchover in support of plant operations.
- To actively participate and perform workplace 5S housekeeping, upkeep GMP Area facilities fitness standard, by cleaning and painting indoor and outdoor utilities equipment such as wastewater plant, water tanks, RO Skids, drain trenches, piping systems, etc.
- Carry out improvement projects on operations and cost savings
- Monitor facilities and utilities systems via BAS/PCS and attend to alarms.
- Carries out any other work and task as directed by SMEs/Engineers/Supervisor/Manager
- Minimum Five years of hands-on experience in Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water System, United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Purified Water System, United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Water for Injection (WFI) System or other high purity water system is preferred; with the following
- Minimum Five years of hands-on experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) system in Biologics Environment is preferred
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office, Email operating system, SAP software.
- Working experience in handling hazardous chemicals.
- Able to perform confined space vessel related work.
- Able to interpret P&ID, LOTO mark-up drawings and perform physical Energy isolation processes.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd