Utilities & Facilities Technician (Boiler Cert/1-Yr Contract Renewable)
- Responsible for the interface between headquarters, the local contractors and team members responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (including electrical systems, mechanical systems, janitorial services, and all other aspects of the business’ operations).
- Ensure maintenance and repair works performed in ensuring smooth operational conditions.
- Responsible for building and equipment maintenance programs including plumbing, Electrical works, HVAC, BMS, fire/ life safety systems, data center infrastructure, plant utilities and facilities.
- Performs, evaluates and directs design and construction disciplines including architectural, electrical, mechanical, and controls.
- Manages energy conservation programs and tracks utility usage/ costs.
- Coordinates hazardous/ regulated waste disposal, pollution prevention, and waste minimization programs.
- Investigates or ensures adequate investigation of all incidents and facilitates corrective action to prevent future occurrence.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Plant or Automation industry or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Automation or related discipline or GCE "N/ O/ A" Level with more than 3 years of experience.
- MOM certified Boiler/ Steam Attendant Certification or LEW Technician/ Electrician Grade.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to multi-tasks.
- Able to commit to 12-hour shifts/normal working hours.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16337
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD