Utilities & Facilites Technician (12 hours Shift) / Tuas MNC (URGENT!)
- Responsible for the interface between teams at headquarters, the local contractors and team members responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (including electrical systems, mechanical systems, janitorial services, and all other aspects of the business’ operations).
- Ensure the ongoing flawless operations of the specific areas of the business, will ensure that facilities problems are identified and repaired quickly, will ensure that contractors are delivering quality services, and will make sure that all internal customer demands are being met.
- This individual will work to find creative ways to keep operational costs to a minimum and will work outside of the box with team members to improve efficiency and implement new data center strategies.
- Compliance with local regulatory laws is also required.
- Responsible for building and equipment maintenance programs including plumbing, electrical, hvac, building automation systems, fire/ life safety systems, and data center infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Plant or Automation industry or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- MOM certified Boiler/ Steam Attendant Certification or LEW Technician/ Electrician Grade preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to commit 12 hours rotating shift
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16341
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD