User Support (IT Helpdesk)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day computer operations
- Install, set up and maintain PCs, network, printers and system applications
- Setting up user workstations and providing helpdesk support when required
- Resolve basic IT issues such as Windows OS and productivity tools queries
- Provide assistance to engineers and systems administrators
- Preferably 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- A Level or higher OR IT field related study
- Able to handle confidential matters, good multi-tasking skills and a fast learner
- Charismatic personality, processing strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and have a humble personality.
- Prefer computer operator experience.
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.