User Intelligence Analyst
Established in 2018, Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives platform that supports both inverse and linear perpetual contracts. Registered in the BVI and headquartered in Singapore, Bybit's users come from all over the world, ranging from individual retail clients to professional traders.
Bybit's founder and CEO, Ben Zhou, was formerly from XM, one of the world's largest forex and CFD trading brokerage firms. The company comprises professionals from investment banks, tech firms, the forex industry, and early adopters of blockchain. The development team includes talents from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent.
Our core values define us. We listen, care, and improve to create a faster, fairer, and more humane trading environment for our users.
As of today, Bybit is one of the most trusted, reliable, and transparent cryptocurrency derivatives platforms in the space.
- Responsible for improving user activity and retention rate
- Analyze data, identify and understand user needs and product experience
- Pay attention to user experience and refine user framework through user research and competitive product analysis
- Management and analysis of user life cycle
- Carry out promotions to target audience and increase user enthusiasm and participation
- Analyze the relative functions of competitors' products and differences
- Plan and execute users' activities, project management, and review the results
- At least 5 years relevant experience and 3 years managerial experience
- Proficient in Chinese is required in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking affiliates
- Self-motivated, driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has hunger for knowledge and a good learning attitude
- Experience in an e-commerce organisation OR brokerage is a must
- Experience in finance/fintech is an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group Insurance
- Attractive Variable Bonus & Quarterly Incentives
Snaphunt Pte Ltd